Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Been a while

Hey internet.  It has been a very long time since I last posted.  Long story short: I have been busy.  There was moving in to a new place, dealing with a new job, and little activity with my acting lately.  But I am finally getting back to work with everything again.  I am still working on my part of the staring character Richard Reynolds in the game Depth: The Fall.  To my knowledge Mustafa Nazareno hasn't changed the name yet.  I also just got an audition done for another game called ROAM.  ROAM is a survival game set in a post-apocalyptic future similar to Fallout...but with less radiation, lol.  Not much else is known right now and I will share more if I get a part and have more to share.  Just to let you know I auditioned for a bold support character (no name yet) and one of the cannibals in the Cannibal Faction.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  That is about it for now.  I will try to go back to updating more consistently again.  Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment