Saturday, May 31, 2014

New news...finally.

I know it has been ages since I last posted anything on here.  So big news is that the radio play I did just got posted as of about an hour ago.  Also got some auditions finished for games like The Emptiness and Skar: The Hammer Returns.  Still waiting to hear back if I got a part in either of those so let us cross our fingers.

So the radio play is called Another Time.  It is a audio drama done for the site Manic Expressions which I am now a part of.  The play was written by the site's creator James Daniel Walsh.  It stars myself as Walker and Matti Mali as my opposite, Gen. Juho Kokkola.  I don't want to say more as it isn't horribly long and I don't want to spoil anything.  Let's just say that I have already gotten many comments that I let out my inner Batman for the part.  I don't hear it myself but then again I never really see myself as Batman.  I am more the Joker or Bane, lol.  Well without any more waiting here is the video to Another Time.

Another Time

No comments:

Post a Comment