Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ain't that a Kick in the Vocal Cords

Hey everyone.  Sorry for the week break from the last post.  I have been crazy busy lately and I also am working on moving so I am not sure when my next update will be.  But lately I have done another audition for a cute indie game called Fiona Frightening and the Wicked Wardrobe (http://mtc-studios.deviantart.com/gallery/44926902).  I did the audition for the role of Francis the Frankenstein Monster.  Crossing fingers for this one.  It does seem that this guy has huge ambitions and I like it.  It seems to be a Banjo-Kazooie type of adventure game and MTC-Studios hoping to release it on Wii U or 3DS (not sure which yet).  It really does look adorable and I would give it support.

Now for the treat I promised a few people.  It isn't the song I mentioned 2 weeks ago but it is a song.  This is a classic that was sung by one of the greatest singers ever.  I would love to sing like this man but I am trying my best.  Listen and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment