Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another Week, Another Acting Gig

Well a week has gone by and for a bit I was wondering what to write.  Luckily for me I was offered another acting gig doing an indie game called Detective Scarlet.  The game is being developed by Ronnie Bell and will be on Kickstarter in a week or two.  From what I do know it is a detective adventure.  Seems simple enough but all I have seen are the alpha stages.  I will be playing the small roles of a suspect and possibly the narrator (that is still being discussed).  I will post a link to the Kickstarter when it is ready.  Outside of that there isn't much else to update.  I feel kinda bad that I don't have video to share this week but maybe next week I will have something.  But in the mean time enjoy this cover picture for Detective Scarlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment